Tel: 510-893-3636         
Renter Insurance

We offer various discounts for Renter Insurance
  • Non-Smoker
  • 50 plus
  • Auto/Renters/Life
  • Protective Devices such as Central Burglar Alarm
Renter Insurance
File Claim
Get a Quote

Personal Property

Your landlord carries insurance for losses that may occur. Unfortunately, your landlord’s policy probably won’t cover your personal belongings for the same loss. Renter insurance fills this gap with the coverage necessary to replace your lost or damaged items.
These are some of the types of losses for which your personal property is generally covered:
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Smoke, if sudden and accidental
  • Sudden and accidental discharge of water or steam from plumbing, heating or air-conditioning system, or household appliance
  • Fire or lightning
  • Windstorm or hail
  • Explosion
  • Glass breakage
  • Falling objects
  • Collapse of building
  • Weight of ice, snow or sleet
  • Riot or civil commotion
This coverage also applies to your personal property anywhere in the world.

Loss of Use

Your coverage pays the additional costs of living in hotels, eating in restaurants, etc., while your living quarters are uninhabitable due to an insured loss.

Personal Liability

This coverage gives you and your family living with you 24-hour-a-day liability protection against claims caused by almost any unintentional act, including:
  • The acts of your pets
  • Unintentional acts committed by you or qualified family members, either on or off your premises
You are covered reasonable medical payments for other people injured on your premises, regardless of liability, up to certain limits stated on your policy.
File Claim - Comming Soon
Got a Quote
City, State Zip
Contact Tele

Copyright © 2010 Cheng Insurance Agency | CA Lic #0B48239